Online registration has begun. Please click the TeacherEase link to register your returning student(s) for Chicago Heights School District 170. https://www.teacherease.com/
Log into your TeacherEase account, click miscellaneous and then choose online registration to access the form. If you are having trouble logging into TeacherEase, please contact your school’s front office staff.
Once you have completed the Online Registration on TeacherEase, please Signup for a meeting to prove your residency. The link for these meetings will be sent by each building administrator.
You must provide a copy of the following documents to verify your residency.
Category I (ONE document required)
- Real Estate Tax Bill (most recent)
- Mortgage Statement/ Loan Statement
- Closing Contract w/ Proof of Closing Date *
- Signed and Dated Lease (current year)
Category II (TWO documents required)
- Gas/Electric/Water Bill (most recent)
- Vehicle Registration/Insurance Policy (most recent)
- Homeowner/Renter Insurance Policy (most recent)
- Current IL Public Assistance documentation
New families please Signup for a meeting to prove your residency. Once you have verified your residency you will be provided with a link to complete your online registration with TeacherEase.
Thank you. We look forward to a year of Rebuilding, Rethinking and Reimagining education in Chicago Heights School District 170.