Chicago Heights MIDDLE SCHOOL REGISTRATION
MAIN OFFICE HOURS ARE
Monday Thru Friday-8AM TO 3PM
IF YOU NEED TO REGISTERED YOUR CHILD FOR THE NEW MIDDLE SCHOOL
You may come to the new middle school, located at 1020 Dixie Highway and register in person. Please park in the front parking lot of the school and come to the main office. The main office doors are located where you see the tall pillars in the middle of the building near the flag pole.
You must provide a copy of the follow documents to verify your residency and there is a $25 registration book fee per child. We only accept cash or money orders PLEASE.
Category I (ONE document required)
- Real Estate Tax Bill (most recent)
- Mortgage Statement/ Loan Statement
- Closing Contract w/ Proof of Closing Date *
- Signed and Dated Lease (current year)
Category II (TWO documents required)
- Gas/Electric/Water Bill (most recent)
- Vehicle Registration/Insurance Policy (most recent)
- Homeowner/Renter Insurance Policy (most recent)
- Current IL Public Assistance documentation
ALL incoming 6th grade students are required to have a physical and up to date vaccination record completed before the school year begins on AUGUST 25, 2021.
ALL students who wish to try out or compete in athletics must have a yearly physical completed.
To help with the physicals and immunizations, Chicago Heights Middle School has partnered with South Suburban Pediatrics and Dr. Carletha Hughes. Her office is located directly around the corner from the new middle school on 10th street.
South Suburban Pediatrics
165 W 10th St #1w
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
Please call to make an appointment.