HOW TO FILE A Freedom of Information Act Request
Please make your request for records in writing. You may submit your written request by mail, fax or email. Please direct your request to:
FOIA Officer - Laretta Perez
Chicago Heights School District 170
30 West 16th Street
Chicago Heights, Illinois 60411
Fax: (708) 755-3536
- Please be as specific as possible when describing the records you are seeking. Remember, the Freedom of Information Act is designed to allow you to inspect records or receive copies of records.
- Please tell us whether you would like copies of the records, or whether you wish to examine the records in person.
- There is no fee for up to 50 pages of standard paper copies.
- A waiver of fees may be requested by stating "I request a waiver of all fees associated with this request". You must include a specific explanation as to why your request for information is in the public interest -not simply your personal interest- and merits a waiver.
- Please include your name, preferred telephone number, mailing address, and if you wish, your electronic mail address.