Chicago Heights School District 170 uses a service from Frontline Education that greatly simplifies and streamlines the process of recording and managing absences and finding substitutes. The Frontline Absence & Time solution will be available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be accessed via internet and phone.
How do I interact with Frontline?
- You can interact with Frontline on the internet at http://www.aesoponline.com. Here, you will be able to enter absences, check your absence schedule, update personal information, and exercise other features such as uploading your lesson plans for substitutes to view online.
- Make sure that you are heading DIRECTLY to http://www.aesoponline.com when logging in and not using a search engine (Reason being is that many districts can create custom hyperlinks that do not look much different than our general URL, and when employees type "AESOP" into Google or Internet Explorer those custom links can be the first to pop up, thus causing employees to go to the wrong links without even realizing it).
- Of course, make sure that you are entering in your correct credentials.
- If you are using Safari as their browser, then you need to make sure that you are not in Private Mode and that cookies are enabled.
- If you are doing all of the above and still run into issues, then I suggest clearing your cache and trying again. Make sure you are clearing your cache far enough back and not just within the past day. You can also try using a different browser, but a cache clear should do the trick!
- You can also call Frontline toll free at 1-800-942-3767. Simply follow the voice menu to enter and manage absences and access other features. We recommend that you call in to check the computer recording of your name and title. To do this, press Option 5 and follow the prompts.
*When entering an absence, please wait until you receive a confirmation number before you terminate the phone call or close your internet browser window. Your transaction is not complete until you receive a confirmation number.
All absences must be called in by 6:30 am. In cases of emergency, you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on my voicemail at 708 756-4169.
We are confident that you will find the Frontline experience beneficial and enjoyable.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments; please contact Kim Cordes by phone or email as listed below.